KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
Nitro Games is looking for a KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER to join its growing business development team. In this position you get the chance to work with a young, ambitious and highly creative team. This is an ideal position for a person who already has some experience in game production and enjoys working with external clients.
For this position you can be located in either one of our Finnish offices in Kotka or Helsinki, Finland, or join remotely.
You would be reporting to Nitro Games Business Development Director who is located in Kotka, Finland.
- You are responsible for managing the relationship with Nitro Games’ most important Clients (Publishers, Developers, IP Holders).
- Building and executing a sales strategy to support long-term partnership and revenue opportunities
- Upselling for existing Clients
- Together with project leads, making sure projects meet client’s expectations
- Identifying potential issues in production and finding solutions for them together with the project lead and management.
- You effectively communicate ideas, plans and results to executives and key decision-makers
Qualifications & requirements:
- 2+ years of video game production experience (e.g. Producer background)
- 1+ years of business development experience in the game industry
- Ideally you have an Account management background with an existing client network from an outsourcing company
- Self-starter and relentless
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Good persuasion skills
- You have strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- You are a team player - someone who is willing to collaborate, share knowledge and help others
- You are business fluent in English, additional languages are a plus
- Understanding of Agreements
- Ability to travel occasionally to meet the clients abroad or Nitro offices in Finland if joining remotely
What we offer:
We offer our employees a yearly E-passi Flex benefit, which includes Wellness (you can use it for dental too), Sports&Culture and Commute. We also have a very broad occupational health care package and insurance for our people. For permanent employees we have a lucrative stock option plan.
We can also offer relocation support for employees joining outside of Finland and phone & laptop of your choice.
The #houseofnitro has kick-ass parties too that are almost good enough reason on its own to join the clan.