VFX Game Artist
Game Artist - VFX (3D)
Nitro Games is looking for a skilled VFX Artist to join the merry team in Kotka or Helsinki, Finland. We are offering a chance to be in the front lines of mobile game development and to join an established studio with over 10 years of experience.
In this position you will be required to make a variety of high-quality visual effects for use in mobile games, these could range from atmospherics to unit abilities.
Requirements and responsibilities:
- Create optimized yet visually impressive VFX for characters, environments and UI.
- Create 3D models, materials and animated texture sheets.
- Some experience and knowledge of the Unity Engine and its particle system.
- Ability to create assets from either image, video or description.
- Must be creative and able to adapt to multiple art styles.
- Communicate and work with Animators, Artists Designers and Programmers to achieve the best quality products across the board.
If you have any additional skill sets you feel would be valuable, please highlight them in your application.