3D Game Artist
Game Artist - 3D
Nitro Games is looking for a stellar 3D Artist to join the merry team in Kotka or Helsinki, Finland. We are offering a chance to be in the front lines of mobile game development and to join an established studio with 10 years of experience.
In this position you will be required to create a variety of high-quality low-poly models for use within Mobile Games, these could range from props and weaponry to environments and characters.
Requirements and responsibilities:
- Model a multitude of 3D assets which are optimized for mobile devices within 3DS Max.
- Creating high quality textures in Photoshop and Substance.
- Some experience and knowledge of the Unity Engine
- Ability to create assets from either image or description.
- Must be creative and be able to adapt to multiple art styles
- Communicate and work with Animators, Artists, Designers and Programmers to achieve the best quality products across the board.
If you have any additional skill sets you feel would be valuable, please highlight them in your application.