(Senior) LEVEL DESIGNER
Nitro Games is looking for a LEVEL DESIGNER to join the merry team in Kotka or Helsinki, Finland. We are offering a chance to be on the front lines of mobile game development and to join an established studio with over 10 years of experience. If you are innovative, highly motivated and sharp, you’re our person!
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to anticipate, prioritize, and organize work to meet objectives
- Ability to take direction and accept critical review of your work
- 3D game level building experience
- Ability to create fun and exciting gameplay using a complex array of mechanics.
- Strong understanding of aesthetics as it relates to level layout and presentation
- Passion for and broad knowledge of console games with an ability to critically analyze them
- Three years of industry experience (or equivalent)
- Experience with programming or art
- Experience with shipping projects (professional or amateur)
- Development of design documentation for level progression (flow), level layouts and 3D block-outs for in-engine playtesting.
- Bring new ideas to the table in regards to every facet of the game; mechanics, story, missions, and more
- Work closely with game designers as well as artists and programmers to take ideas from conception to implementation
- Conduct gameplay evaluations with the team providing feedback and suggestions to help fine tune and improve the game.
If you have any additional skill sets you feel would be valuable, please highlight them in your application.