Nitro Games is looking for a SENIOR PRODUCER to join the merry team in Kotka or Helsinki, Finland. We are offering a chance to be on the front lines of mobile game development and to join an established studio with over 10 years of experience. If you are innovative, highly motivated and sharp, you’re our person!
Main responsibilities are to produce a title from pitch to market release:
- Organizing the team, planning and following up on the different production cycles: pitch, concept, design documentation etc.
- Overseeing quality in different areas of development: game design, art, programming.
- Delivering the project on time while respecting the allocated budget.
- Communicating with the team with constant quality.
- 7+ years of experience as Game Producer with at least three published title to your credit.
- Good understanding of F2P mobile game industry and trends and monetization
- Able to organize a team’s workflow following a strict schedule and to manage & motivate a development team.
- Able to work in English on a daily basis (writing, speaking, managing, conveying ideas).
If you have any additional skill sets you feel would be valuable, please highlight them in your application.