Nitro Games is looking for a 2D Artist to join the merry team in Kotka or Helsinki, Finland. We are offering a chance to be in the front lines of mobile game development and to join an established studio with 15 years of experience. If you are adaptable, highly motivated and a good communicator you might just be the person we are looking for!
- Strong understanding of art fundamentals: design, color theory, anatomy, composition
- Versatile online portfolio including examples of 2D game art you've created
- Ability to adapt into a broad range of 2D art styles
- Good attention to detail and the ability to apply art direction guidelines and feedback into your own work
- Good English communication skills
- Experience of working in Unity and communicating closely with programmers on asset implementation
- Knowledge of relevant 3D software (Substance Painter, 3dsMax/Maya, Zbrush etc.)