As a UI/UX artist you play a pivotal role in shaping the flow and feel of games in the early
stages of the projects. You will be “hands on” on multiple projects in different stages of
development and work hand in hand with designers and other artists in creating and iterating
usable and visually appealing UI in-engine. Your main role will be supporting a major title in
unreal engine 4. If you are adaptable, highly motivated and a good communicator you might
just be the person we are looking for!
● Working closely with designers in prototyping and concepting in Adobe XD (or
● Implementing UI layouts and UI elements in-engine.
● Creation of UI assets & UX flows.
● Give UX direction to the team and oversee UI quality for the team.
● Communicating with internal and external teams on the topic of UI/UX.
● Passion for making games.
● Experience in the mobile gaming industry.
● Experience in creating UI for mobile games.
● A thorough understanding of Adobe XD (or equivalent software).
● A good understanding of UX flow and fundamentals.
● Experience in creating UI in Unreal engine 4.
● Experience in creating UI in Unity.
● Experience in creating 2D art assets in photoshop (or equivalent software).
● Ability to be self-sufficient and plan your work.
● Ability to communicate clearly with team members about your work and planning.
● Ability to work in english on a daily basis.
Good to have:
● Experience in 3D modelling.
● Knowledge on optimization and technical art implementation.
● A good understanding of blueprint programming in UE4.
● A good understanding of the whole game development pipeline.
● Experience of working in an Agile environment.
● Traditional art skills
If you have any additional skill sets you feel would be valuable, please highlight them