Nitro Games is looking for a MARKETING ARTIST to join the merry team in Kotka or Helsinki, Finland. We are offering a chance to be on the front lines of mobile game development and to join an established studio with 15 years of experience. If you are innovative, highly motivated and sharp, you’re our person!
Being open-minded and eager to learn and develop yourself takes you far in this role. If you want to grow the role and take on new responsibilities the possibilities are almost endless. There are many opportunities to try on different hats in a small team.
- Good knowledge of graphic design principles and some previous advertisement experience
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: essential to have knowledge of Photoshop (for static image ads and graphic design) and After Effects (for video editing/effects and animation)
- Up-to-date portfolio
- Rich with ideas and the ability to come up with various concepts
- Good spoken and written English
Extra points from:
- Illustration skills (for keyart, storyboarding, paintovers)
- 3D knowledge (for rendering, posing, animation)
- Familiar with Unity (for game footage recordings)
Feel free to add any additional talent to your application!