Nitro Games is looking for a Senior Producer to join the growing business development team. You can work at either of our offices in Finland or remotely from your home. We can also negotiate fully remote work from abroad.
- You are responsible for finding the best match between new game development projects and development teams, with the support of Nitro Games Global Development, Business Development, and PeopleOps teams.
- Establish business relationships with commercial partners within game development studios, publishers, and related companies
- You work closely with the clients to secure an ongoing relationship
- Taking the lead on client project scope & budget estimations
- Working closely with project leads to mitigate any resourcing related risks
- You effectively communicate ideas, plans, and results to C-level executives and key decision-makers
Qualifications & requirements:
- 2+ years of business development and partner management experience in the game industry
- Project management experience is a must (e.g. a games Producer background)
- Self-starter and relentless
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have strong communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- You are a team player - someone who is willing to collaborate, share knowledge and help others
- You are business fluent in English, additional languages are a plus
- Ability to travel occasionally to meet Nitro Games partners
- Existing Game Developer network can be considered an advantage
- Experience in account/partnership management can be considered an advantage as this position can be expanded to support our increasing account management needs.