Nitro Games is looking for a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER to join its small but productive business development team. For this position we can consider you to be located in Kotka or Helsinki, Finland. Also remote work abroad can be considered an option.
You would be reporting to Nitro Games Business Development Director who is located in Kotka, Finland.
- You are responsible on expanding Nitro Games service business offering to a wider network of clients
- Complete the full sales process from identifying, through to closing, new customer and partnership opportunities in the gaming industry
- Establish business relationships with commercial partners within game development studios, publishers, and related companies
- You work closely with the clients to secure an ongoing relationship
- You effectively communicate ideas, plans and results to executives and key decision makers
- You identify and report on local market and industry trends
Qualifications & requirements:
- 2+ years of business development experience in the game industry
- Ideally you have sales background with an existing client network from an outsourcing company
- Self starter and relentless
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Demonstrable deal-making expertise
- You have strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- You are a team player - someone who is willing to collaborate, share knowledge and help others
- You are business fluent in English, additional languages are a plus
- Ability to travel for industry events
What we offer:
We offer our employees a yearly E-passi Flex benefit, which includes Wellness (you can use it for dental too), Sports&Culture and Commute. We also have a very broad occupational health care package and insurance for our people. For permanent employees we have a lucrative stock option plan.
We can also offer re-location support for employees joining outside of Finland and phone & laptop of your choice.
The #houseofnitro has kick-ass parties too that are almost good enough reason on its own to join the clan.